All Warm Roof Replacement quotes accepted during April will be entitled to free decoration.
Terms and Conditions apply, new quotations only.
Provide your contact details to find out more about our APRIL OFFER!
OVERVIEW – GUARDIAN WARM ROOF SYSTEM
The Guardian warm roof system is a high performance insulated warm roof conversion system, which is constructed from a light weight aluminium frame, provides energy cost savings and creates a living space that can be used all year round.
All of our Guardian warm roof installations come with a 15 year company guarantee , 10 year insurance backed guarantee and a completion certificate from building control.
The Guardian roof system is designed to replace the existing glass or polycarb roof of your conservatory while retaining the original windows, doors, frames and walls. At the same time providing substantial energy cost savings.
Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards, the Guardian system is a high performance insulated roof system comprising of a pre-engineered lightweight frame, 2 layers of ridged insulation board, internal insulated plasterboard, exterior grade plywood, vapour membrane and a choice of external finishes.
GUARDIAN ROOF FINISHES
FAKRO ROOF WINDOWS
Installing FAKRO roof windows ensures increased illumination and ventilation of the interior, added to this they come in a wide range of styles to complement your home. The structure of FAKRO roof windows ensures better illumination of the interior. By placing the air inlet in the top section of the window frame, FAKRO windows offer up to 6% larger glazed area than competitive products of the same size. Available in the range of FAKRO products are high roof windows which provide excellent illumination of the room, and easy eye contact with the environment.
- Manufactured in knot free redwood pine, vacuum impregnated and coated with durable acrylic lacquer
- Options including: handle positioned on the lower part of the sash for easy operation, and secured opening in two positions
- Automatic ventilation: the addition of an automatic V40P air inlet as standard also guarantees energy savings and ensures water tightness up to 600 Pa (test method – EN 1227)
- Windows which are now manufactured using topSafe system provide one of the highest standards of safety (minimum Class III – EN13049)
- FAKRO roof windows can be supplied with a choice of glazing options, electrical operation complete with a widerange of accessories
METROTILE ROOF TILES
Metrotile roof systems meet all British and European standards. Our tiles are also BBA certified and produced in a factory that meets the ISO14001 standard. Metrotile uses Z185 quality steel, the highest quality available to our industry. Each tile offers unparalleled strength and higher performance than traditional materials
- Metrotiles are up to 7 times lighter than traditional roofing materials
- A Metrotile roof generates no more noise than a roof built from traditional materials
- Metrotiles are tested to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- Metrotiles can be used on pitches as low as 10 degrees
- Each tile is pressed from the highest drawing quality steel for unparalleled strength and higher performance than traditional materials
- Every installation comes with a unique 40 year weatherproof guarantee
- A wide range of roof accessories are available including ventilation systems, photovoltaic panels and finishings
- A Metrotile roof needs virtually no maintenance once installed
- All Metrotiles meet British and European Standards
- Each tile is 100% recyclable
TAPCO SLATE ROOF TILES
TapcoSlate has the random texture and edges of natural slate. Tapco Slate are lightweight (from only 12 kgs/sq. metre), strong, cost effective, recyclable and attractive. Tapco Slate is available in a range of attractive colours and blends. A production-induced camber ensures the slates follow the roof contours for maximum wind uplift protection. TapcoSlates have excellent weathering characteristics; they will not curl, lift or delaminate and are impermeable to water. Tapco Slates are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and are BBA certified.
- Manufactured from a recyclable blend of limestone and polypropylene
- TapcoSlate highlights the handsome character of slate, at the same time enhancing roof performance through innovative design
- Unlike natural slate, TapcoSlate won’t break or delaminate and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- BBA Certified TapcoSlate gives you the power to evoke both historical elegance and outstanding modern-day style
- TapcoSlate Mixes are another feature of our unique colour choices; they deliver uncommon elegance through boldly appealing multiple colours to turn your roof into a work of art